Snowmobile Radar Run Rules
- Think Safety First
- No Alcoholic beverages allowed during Radar Run.
- Classification subject to engine displacement.
- Be ready at starting line, return safely on left side of track.
- Do not exit the track until the finish line.
- Track length, 800 feet.
- Do not hit the timing lights. Hitting the timing lights will automatic disqualification! No refunds — no placing –this may also cause an end to racing!!!
- If snowmobile has a tether switch, it MUST be on.
- Feet must remain on running board only.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Warm-up stand must be used. No holding sled by hand. Tether must be used when sled is in the warm-up stand.
- All drivers must sign in and sign a waiver. Waivers must be signed before you make your run.
- Any driver under the age of 18 but at least 12 must have completed a snowmobile safety course.
- You are responible to correctly register your sled according to our registration chart. If incorrect you may be asked to re-register or change the class/division.
- All decisions by track officials are final.
Drivers meeting at 9:15 am