Snowmobile Radar Run Rules
- Think Safety First
- No Alcoholic beverages allowed during Radar Run.
- Classification subject to engine displacement.
- Be ready at starting line, return safely on left side of track. (Do not exit the track until the end because of the timing lights along the track).
- Track length, 800 feet.
- If snowmobile has a tether switch, it MUST be on.
- Feet must remain on running board only.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Waivers must be signed before you make your run.
- Do not exit the track until the end because of the timing lights along the track.
- ALL drivers must sign in and sign a waiver (no alternate drivers without a signed waiver).
- ANY driver or rider under the age of 18 must be at least 12 years of age and must have completed a snowmobile safety course and have parent or legal guardian sign the waiver. Except for children’s race (Kitty Kat’s and 120’s)
- Only modification allowed in stock classes will be studs in the track.
- All decisions by track officials are final.
- Warm-up stand must be used. No holding sled by hand. When it is the warm-up stand, tether must be in place.
Drivers meeting at 9:45 am