Updated Trail Report: Coloma’s snowmobile trails are still closed for 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: ADAMS TRAILS ARE SCHEDULED TO OPEN FRIDAY. COLOMA’S TRAILS IN ADAMS AND WAUSHARA COUNTIES WILL REMAIN CLOSED BECAUSE THERE IS NO SNOW ON THE FIELDS.
- Be sure to always check the county hotlines to verify trail opening and closing.
For more information:
- Please check the Travel Wisconsin website for Wisconsin snow conditions:
- Waushara County: 920-787-0411
- Waushara Trail Conditions
- Adams County: 608-339-4230
- Marquette County: 608-586-6272
Cross Country Trails
Cross Country trails start in the Coloma Village Park a 155 N Front Street with 4.75 miles of trails. Difficulty ranges from 2.3 miles of easy skiing to 2.3 miles of intermediate skiing with a nice intense climb to add to a good workout if you are looking for that. There are also cross country trails that are not groomed for some back country skiing. There are no trail fees, but donations are welcomed. Trails are groomed following each snow. Coloma Pathfinders Cross Country Trail Map
Updated Trail Report –
For information regarding the Cross Country trails, call Jim 715-572-8119.